Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Unofficial "Office" in Budapest

The wall art says, "Thank God for creating the taco" and we would agree! You'll often find us in the upstairs level of Aribba Mexican Restaurant in Budapest.
When Aribba opened in Budapest last spring, it was an answer to our prayers...we always missed good Mexican food while here in Hungary...but not any more!

Aribba has become an unofficial office for us. You'll often find us there in the late afternoon (after Michael returns from his "official" office), working on our computers (they have free wifi) and enjoying the food and free refills on our drinks (an unknown phenomenon in Budapest). The Restaurant was started by a man raised in Pueblo, Colorado...no wonder the food is good.
A good friend joined Michael and me for lunch at Aribba on Sunday after church.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Gee, when thanking God for our daily bread, I'd never thought of thanking God for Mexican food specifically. However, there is something rather divine about a good seafood enchilada/Cancun sauce. : )

The K.I.D.D.s said...

I agree - thank God for tacos....and enchiladas...and sopapillas....and nachos....and salsa, salsa, salsa!!!

Miss you - see you soon!