Christmas is coming....and we are getting the house decorated. The older I get the more I wonder at whether it is worth all the trouble!! But it is.
The girls have been coming over every Thursday after Emma and I have our Bible club so we can get ready for Christmas. Here we are in the hall talking about the advent calendar I made when our kids were little. Everyone gets a turn putting one of the felt figures on with velcro--one for each day from December 1-25. Scout had a melt down because she wanted her figure to fit on the pink square (her favorite color). That's why she refused to look at the camera. But she got over it pretty quickly when we all started playing follow the leader below:
Every week the girls are making ornaments or gifts for Christmas. They make quite a mess, but it's fun having them around.
The girls have been coming over every Thursday after Emma and I have our Bible club so we can get ready for Christmas. Here we are in the hall talking about the advent calendar I made when our kids were little. Everyone gets a turn putting one of the felt figures on with velcro--one for each day from December 1-25. Scout had a melt down because she wanted her figure to fit on the pink square (her favorite color). That's why she refused to look at the camera. But she got over it pretty quickly when we all started playing follow the leader below:
Every week the girls are making ornaments or gifts for Christmas. They make quite a mess, but it's fun having them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment